Prefer Entry-level earbuds vs AirPods
Ultimately, the best newer earbuds for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for the best possible noise cancellation, the Sony WF-1000XM4 are a great option. If you are looking for a great all-around pair of earbuds, the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro are a good option. If you are looking for the best possible sound quality, the Bose QuietComfort Earbuds are a good option.
Here are some of the reasons why newer earbuds may be better than AirPods:
- Improved sound quality: Newer earbuds often have improved sound quality, thanks to the use of newer drivers and better audio processing.
- Active noise cancellation: Many newer earbuds offer active noise cancellation, which can help to block out ambient noise and improve the listening experience.
- Longer battery life: Newer earbuds often have longer battery life than older models, so you can listen to music for longer without having to worry about running out of power.
- Water resistance: Many newer earbuds are water resistant, so you can use them without worrying about damage from sweat or rain.
- Wireless charging: Some newer earbuds support wireless charging, which makes it easy to charge them without having to plug them in.
If you are looking for a new pair of earbuds, I recommend considering some of the newer models that are available. They offer a number of improvements over older models, and they may be a better fit for your needs.