Table of Contents
Health Monitoring Airpods coming soon
as per ‘Bloomberg’
Hurray now long wait is over , Health monitoring is coming soon in future Airpods. Apple is rumored to be working on a groundbreaking suite of health features for its AirPods. Apple is planning to expand into health and wellness features through iOS 17 as revealed in part of a new report from Bloomberg reported by Mark Gurman in the latest edition newsletter. These features, which are still in development, could revolutionize the way we track and monitor our health.
Here are some of the rumored features:
The AirPods could be used to track and protect hearing health by measuring how loud the user is listening to music or other audio. This could help users to prevent noise damage.
- For example, the AirPods could measure the decibel level of the audio that the user is listening to and alert them if it is too loud.
- They could also track how long the user has been listening to loud audio and warn them if they are at risk of hearing damage.
- The AirPods could be used to detect fevers or other health problems by measuring the user’s temperature. This could be a valuable tool for tracking health, especially during times of illness.
- The AirPods could measure the user’s body temperature by detecting the heat emitted from their ear.
- This could be a useful way to track a user’s health, especially during times of illness.
Blood oxygen level monitoring:
- The AirPods could be used to monitor blood oxygen levels, which could be useful for people with respiratory problems or sleep apnea.
- The AirPods could measure the user’s blood oxygen level by detecting the amount of oxygen in their blood.
- This could be a useful way to track a user’s health, especially for people who are at risk of respiratory problems.
- The AirPods could be used to take an ECG, which is a test that measures the electrical activity of the heart. ECGs can be used to detect heart problems, such as arrhythmias.
- The AirPods could measure the user’s ECG by detecting the electrical signals that are emitted from their heart.
- This could be a useful way to track a user’s heart health and detect any potential problems.
In addition to these health features, Apple is also rumored to be working on other new features for the AirPods, such as:
- This feature would allow the AirPods to create a cinematic audio experience by simulating surround sound. This would be a great way to enjoy movies, music, and games.
- This would be a great way to enjoy movies, music, and games, as it would create a more immersive experience.
- It would also be useful for people who want to feel like they are surrounded by sound, such as when they are watching a movie in a theater.
- This feature would allow the user to hear their surroundings while they are wearing the AirPods. This would be useful for people who want to be able to stay aware of their surroundings.
- This would be useful for people who want to be able to hear what is going on around them, such as when they are walking down the street or talking to someone.
Battery life improvements:
- The AirPods are already known for their long battery life, but Apple is rumored to be working on even longer battery life for future models. This would be a welcome improvement for people who want to be able to use their AirPods for longer periods without having to worry about them running out of battery.
These are just a few of the rumored new features that Apple is working on for the AirPods. It will be exciting to see what features are released and how they impact the AirPods.
Apple executive Kevin Lynch already speculated and indirectly confirmed in one of the comments in the past that “ “We already do sensor fusion across some devices today, and I think there’s all kinds of potential here,”.